Orientation is the ideal time to meet your peers, your future professors and administrators, find your way around campus, and so much more! It is about meeting new people and being welcomed to Pennsylvania Highlands Community College. You may be wondering about your family, are they invited? We encourage you to bring one or two guests along. There are programs and activities designed just for them.
All students new to the College are invited to attend an Orientation Session:
- Richland (Evening Only and Part-Time [11 or less credits]): January 7, 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- Richland (Full-Time): January 8, 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Ebensburg: January 9, 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- Somerset: January 10, 1:00 – 3:00 pm
- Huntingdon: January 11, 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
Orientation is required for all new students! If you can’t make your scheduled session, you may attend any of the sessions listed above. Check-in begins 30 minutes prior to each event and a light meal will be served at each session.
Don’t miss this engaging, ever so important, event in your transition to Pennsylvania Highlands Community College.